Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reading Challenge Updates

Well I thought I'd write a post to just update my lovely followers on my progress in the challenges I'm participating in so far.

I'll start with:




Hosted by Pixie @ The Bookaholic

For more info on how to participate in the challenge check out this POST

Right now I've just finished re-reading Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, this is easily one of my top favorite books/series. If you haven't read it, I highly suggest that you do! Also on a side note I'm dying to see the movie, only 35 more days to go before it hits theaters and you better believe I'll be there to see it! :)


I'll be starting Catching Fire in the next few days because I listed the whole trilogy as one of my choices for the Re-Read Challenge. If you wantto see the other book I'll be re-reading check out my intro post here


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other challenge I'm participating in is: 


Photobucket


 Hosted by Reading with Tequila

For more info on how to participate in this challenge, check out this POST

I recently finished reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis. For this challenge I picked books that I've really been wanting to read but haven't gotten around to yet, and Across the Universe was definitely near the top of the list. I'll be reviewing it soon so stay tuned for that :)

If you'd like to see my list of books for this challenge, check out the intro post here

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)