Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

Photobucket

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge ~ hosted by Reading with Tequila

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Rules:


~Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.


~Create an intro post, linking back to this post.


~Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, 
not your blog home page. 


~Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.


~All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)


~Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
You don't need a blog to participate.


~Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.



-----------------------------------------------------------------


The Levels:

Level I - Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List

Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books

Level IV - Read 20 books

Level V - Read 20+ books

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to do Level II, and the books I'll be reading for the challenge are:

1. "Across the Universe" ~ Beth Revis
2. "Beauty Queens" ~ Libba Bray
3. "The Name of the Star" ~ Maureen Johnson
4. "The Maze Runner" ~ James Dashner
5. "Delirium" Lauren Oliver
6. "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" ~ Laini Taylor
7. "Enclave" ~ Ann Aguirre
8. "The Last Unicorn" ~ Peter Beagle
9. "City of Bones" ~ Cassandra Clare
10. "Outlander" ~ Diana Gabaldon 

I really like the idea of this challenge, there are several books on my list that I've been meaning to read but haven't picked up yet, so now I have an excuse lol. I'm looking forward to all the great reading to come this year :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this one too! A lot of them are on my TBR list, so now I have a motivation to read them!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)