Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Friday #29

Photobucket

Follow Friday is hosted by the lovely Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read. If you'd like to participate, it's easy. To learn more and get started, go check out: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Join the fun and make some new friends!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?

A. I can't recall dong anything too crazy to get a book. I mean I've stood outside waiting a little while for the store to open to get a new book on it's release date a few times, but that's about it lol.

Although I very well might do something crazy in the future, just depends on the situation :p lol 

Happy Friday lovelies!

Also I just want to mention that since GFC won't be allowing non-Blogger followers after March,  if you're not a Blogger member I would really appreciate it if you'd consider following me through email or RSS. Thanks so much to everyone who follows already and to any new followers!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've done that as well. Rushing in and it's never for any of the NYT bestsellers. It's for my faves!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never stood in line for a book before. Not that I wouldn't if it was something I really wanted and had to have.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had to do anything crazy either, but I hope I'll live long enough to be able to brag about me hitting some people to reach my copy of [insert name] a little faster.. or how I demostrated in front of my bookstore because it didn't seel some particular books.. XD

    Patricia (My Post)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're a tame crowd, us bookish peeps. Aside the occasional stalking a bookstore or two or something, we're pretty tame :D

    Thanks for stopping by, following you back all over the place and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)