Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Friday #25

Photobucket

Follow Friday is hosted by the lovely Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read. If you'd like to participate, it's easy. To learn more and get started, go check out: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Join the fun and make some new friends!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Q: If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why? 

A. Well I would have to choose Harry Potter. It's just such an amazing and magical, I mean how awesome would it be to have a chance to be part of it. And can you even imagine all the fun and adventures you could have?? Not to mention all of the awesome characters you get to hang out with!

Happy Friday lovelies!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Ohh, I also chose HP! It would be freakin' awesome to be a wizard and go to Horwarts! =D

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expecting a lot of this one! I chose it partially as well for once again I cheated and had more than 1 pick! So want to go to the theme park in Orlando to get a taste of Harry's world!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Holidays!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter really is a fabulous and magical world! Who wouldn't want to live there?!
    Old Follower
    Visit My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read H.P.! Am I the only one left yet to do so...?

    New follower :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'd love to be part of Harry Potter. I so want to go to Hogwarts.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Harry Potter for me too! I want a magic wand! Happy Friday! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :)

    Happy Holidays and stop by my Follow Friday!
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. HP all the way!!! New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely! Harry Potter's an awesome series I'd love to live in for eternity!

    New follower! :)
    Please check out my FF too:
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harry Potter! Yay! I wouldn't mind in living forever in Hogwarts myself. New follower, Happy Holidays!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)