Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Note

Well I've been doing a lot of reading lately and I have several books I need to do reviews for, yes I'm getting a bit behind :p

I've had a lot of school projects already this past week so I've been a bit busy, but I'm hoping to get caught back up this week/weekend with my reviews and whatnot.

I just got Divergent today, it was highly praised by a really good friend of mine, The Bookaholic so now I'm itching to read it even more than I was before. But alas there are some other books I have to read first, though that shouldn't take too long ;)

Also you should check out my friend, The Bookaholic's review of Divergent and follow her blog, cause she's one awesome chick! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)