Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013




Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic: Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
It was really hard narrowing down the list to just ten books but these are probably the ones I'm looking forward to the most!

-------------------------------------

The Indigo Spell ~ by Richelle Mead
The Diviners ~ by Libba Bray
Gameboard of the Gods ~ by Richelle Mead
Sweet Shadows ~ by Tera Lynn Childs
Quicksilver ~ by R.J. Anderson
A Darkness Strange and Lovely ~ by Susan Dennard
Chosen Ones ~ Tiffany Truitt
Crown of Midnight ~ by Sarah J. Maas
Under the Never Sky ~ by Veronica Rossi
Requiem ~ by Lauren Oliver

What's your top ten this week?

9 comments:

  1. Yes, you need to read The Diviners ASAP. Like now. The rest of them I haven't read. LOL. *explodes in embarrassed laughter*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I really want to! I ordered it with a B&N giftcard I got for Christmas so I'll have it soon :D

      Delete
  2. We both have The Diviners on our lists, but I saw one on your list that I forgot about: Under the Never Sky! Yikes, there's one more for my list:) Good luck!

    You can see my top ten here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, great list! I have Bloodlines, Delirium and Under the Never Sky on my list too! :)

    Happy New Year and happy reading! :)

    TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under the Never Sky and Delirium are good. The rest I'm dying to read as well. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Years and happy reading!

    Here are the books I resolve to read

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Under the Never Sky and it is amazing! It was one of those books I can't believe I waited to read--it was that good! Happy Reading in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of those, but I've heard great things about many of them! Great picks :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was definitely hard to narrow down the list to ten but I think i managed to get the top ones on mine.

    I love that you have The Diviners on yours. I see Under the Never Sky and Something Strange and I definitely want to read those two. Good luck on your list, Taylor.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. While I haven't heard great things about Requiem, I am still looking forward to seeing how Oliver closes out the series. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)