Saturday, May 12, 2012

Super Excited!!

Okay so I just found out about something super fun/awesome and I have to share it with all my lovely followers (who may or may not care lol) but anyways :p

I just found out about something called Yall Fest which is a YA book festival. Now I've been wanting to go to some kind of book festival/event or book signing for like... EVER but there's not usually many here in South Carolina or they're too far away for me to get to on short notice, it's totally sad I know. BUT I just found the website for Yall Fest and as I was looking at it I noticed one very crucial detail, this book festival is in Charleston, South Carolina!!!!! Which is only a couple hours away from where I live, I honestly had a complete and utter fangirl moment when I read that, squeals included lol.

And another good thing is that it isn't happening until November, so I have plenty of time to prepare/plan hehe :D There are TONS of awesome YA authors that are going to be there and several that I really like so I'm super stoked about this!

Here's the link to the site if you happen to live close by and are interested in possibly going :D


And that I've done my excited fangirl rambling I'll let you all get on with your weekend :p





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)