Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012

Top 10 of 2011


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books  posted some Top 10 lists the last week of 2010. For five days they recapped some of their favorite books, covers and characters. They also listed some books they were looking forward to in 2011.

This year they thought they’d do it again… just with a twist. They have invited some friends to help them co-host things and make an event out of it!

So this year Jessica and Lisa are teaming up with Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books, and Rachel from Fiktshun; to host this awesome blog hop/event! If you'd like to find out more about the hop and join in the fun just click the button at the top of this post and it'll take you to the original rules/info post about the hop!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day in the Top 10 of 2011 blog hop! And as I'm sure you're wondering the topic is: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012! There are sooo many books I can't wait to read when they come out in 2012, so I'll have to have a few honorable mentions lol. Now let the list begin:

1. "Insurgent" (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth ~Publication Date: May 1st

2. "The Immortal Rules" (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa~Publication Date: April 24th

3. "The Golden Lily" (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead ~Publication Date: June 19th

4. "Under the Never Sky" by Veronica Rossi ~Publication Date: February 7th

5. "Everneath" by Brodi Ashton ~Publication Date: January 24th

5. "Truth" (XVI #2) by Julia Karr ~Publication Date: January 19th

7. "The Selection" by Kiera Cass ~Publication Date: April 24th

8. "The Treachery of Beautiful Things" by Ruth Frances Long ~Publication Date: August 16th

9. "Of Poseidon" by Anna Banks ~Publication Date: May 22nd

10. "Scarlet" by A.C. Gaughen ~Publication Date: February 14th


Honorable Mentions:


"Magic Under Stone" by Jaclyn Dolamore ~Publication Date: April 10th

"Arcadia Awakens" (Arkadien #1) by Kai Meyer ~Publication Date: February 14th

"Cinder" (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer ~Publication Date: January 3rd

"Faery Tales and Nightmares" by Melissa Marr ~Publication Date: February 21st

"Fracture" by Megan Miranda ~Publication Date: January 17th

"The Book of Blood and Shadow" by Robin Wasserman ~Publication Date: April 10th

"Darkness Before Dawn" by J.A. London ~Publication Date: May 29th

"Incarnate" (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows ~Publication Date: January 31st

"The Vicious Deep" by Zoraida Cordova ~Publication Date: May 12th

"Cursed" by Jennifer L. Armentrout ~Publication Date: September 18th

--------------------------------------------------------

I think I've posted plenty of books for now, although I could go on for days lol. 2012 looks like it's going to be another amazing reading year!

So what are some of the books you're looking forward to in 2012?

Be sure to head over and check out the other blogs that are participating in the hop! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Go Insurgent! It is going to be on everyones list that has read the books
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-2012-desires-recap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anyone who didn't pick Insurgent? I think I've only seen two people or something like that. XD

    Arcadia Awakens.. As a German I should have read the whole series already, but I haven't. *heavy sigh* And the most horrible thing is that I like the US cover much more, so I wondered if I should read it in English, although I know that translations ALWAYS make the book less good. (At least every translation, either English to German or German to English.. Or Latin, or Vietnamese.. I have read so far) It's horrible. XD I wish the German publisher would pick the US cover for a new edition of the series!

    I hope we'll see eachother again in 2012! Enjoy your books and Happy New Years!

    My Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm dying for Insurgent, Immortal Rules, Golden Lily, Under the Never Sky, Everneath, The Selection, The Treachery of Beautiful Things, Of Poseidon, Cinder, Fracture, and Incarnate! WOO! We have very similar and awesome taste!
    Top 14 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2012

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)