Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

I just want to say thank you to my good friend Pixie over at The Bookaholic for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. The main goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!





Really? I can only pick five???? Well this wasn't an easy choice that's for sure, but my five nominations are:


1. Ash @ Typing Tiara 
2. Vanessa @ Dealings of a Book Junkie 
3. Kate @ Kate As Of Late 
4. Melissa @ The Book Addict 
5. Andi @ Andi Novelista


Of course I wish I could nominate more, including Pixie (but she already got the award lol). Anyways I just want to say thank you again and I hope that all of my lovely followers will spread the love! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)