Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday #1




Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View If you want to participate, it's easy. To learn more and enter, check out: Parajunkee. Join the fun and make some new friends!


Q. Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?


A. Well that's a tuff one, but I'd say it's between YA/Urban Fantasy and Dystopian. Multiple books got me sold on each genre, for YA/Urban Fantasy some of the ones that had the biggest impact would be the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr, the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, the Harry Potter series, and Tithe, Valiant, and Ironside by Holly Black. As for the Dystopian side some of the books that sold me on that genre are the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, Bones Of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner, the Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness, and Divergent by Veronica Roth (I'm currently reading this book right now and all I can say is WOW! it's amazing so far!)





3 comments:

  1. New follower! ^_^ We enjoy similar genres. Here's my FF post: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-8-book-blogger-hop-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm a new follower! :)

    Had a hard time answering this week again. I just can't pick between my two favourite genres!

    My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor! I'm a new follower - on GFC and Twitter. I love YA urban fantasy. I'm a big Holly Black, Richelle Mead, and Cassandra Clare fan.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)