Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday's Musings



Well my spring break has officially come to an end and now it's back to the normal routine. Today was my first day back at school after spring break, so needless to say the loud ringing of my alarm clock was not well received at 6 o'clock this morning.


I know once I get back into the school routine it won't be so bad, but the first week is always the toughest. But on the bright side I only have three more weeks left of this semester, then a two week break before the summer semester starts (which is my last semester) so at least I'm getting closer to being finished :)


I registered for my classes for the summer today, I only had three more that are required for me to graduate but I need to be full time for financial aid purposes so I picked an extra class to take so I'd have enough hours to be considered full time. I chose a Psychology class. I've always been interested in it and since I took a Psychology class last summer and really loved it, I figured why not take another one while I have the opportunity. It'll be an online class which is great. And since my other three classes are early morning to mid-afternoon, I won't be stuck at school all day.


I'm just ready to jump in there and get on with these next few months, planning on making the Dean's List again, so far it's looking good for this semester and we'll have to see how it goes for the next one :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


On another note, lately the itch to travel has gotten a lot worse. It's always been there kind of a constant nagging type of thing, but now it's getting really close to being unbearable. My Mom always said I had itchy feet and she couldn't have been more right. 


If everything goes according to plan I'm hoping that by the end of next year I can start to travel, the first place on my list of international places to visit is Ireland, it always has been and always will be the most beautiful place to me. It's just something about the culture, the history, the people, and the landscape that have always just completely captivated me. I'm bound and determined to visit there, and I've already decided that I WILL be going there on my honeymoon. I'm sure I can convince my future husband one way or another ;)


I would be in absolute bliss just being there in general, but as a plus the amount of pictures I could take would just be unreal. One thing I know for sure is that when I do get to go, it'll be a life changing experience and also I'm not gonna want to come back home lol.



---------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I have to be up for school in about six hours, I'll probably be awake for a good while yet since tonight seems like it'll be one of those insomnia nights. Ah well at least I have a book to read :p 

Which by the way is:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson 




Not my normal reading style but I'm liking it so far :)



---------------------------------------------------------------------

A quote to ponder:

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default."  ~ J.K. Rowling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)