Friday, February 1, 2013

Follow Friday #56


Follow Friday is hosted by the lovely Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read If you'd like to participate, it's easy. To learn more and get started, go check out: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Join the fun and make some new friends!

-----------------------------------------------
Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? via @GizmosReviews

A: Seriously only one book?! What kind of cruel and unusual punishment is this?! *sighs dramatically* 

Well now that I out that out of my system, I think I'll have to go with Harry Potter. If I woke up in Hogwarts the first thing I'd do would be going to visit that amazing library with great haste! Then after that practicing spells and such, and of course getting into mischief that one can only find in a magical world such as that :)

Have a lovely weekend and happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh visiting the Hogwarts library would be so amazing! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive seen Harry Potter alot today, but your the first ive seen that said you would visit the library ! great answer! id love to do some magic ! NEW GFC FOLLOWER Our F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be seeing you in Hogwarts, Taylor! ♥

    New follower here! :D

    Here's my Feature & Follow Friday

    Happy Friday and happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter, as always, is a popular choice. I think my head would explode trying to figure out what to do first ~ too much fun to be had!

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd head to thel ibrary, too!
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes! The library! The best place in Hogwarts.

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I'd think I'd want to try flying first myself. Harry Potter is definitely a given world I'd want to visit, even though I didn't really choose a specific book world!

    Heck, I'd be happy by going to the theme park in Orlando too! Hopefully someday!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to land in Hogwarts. Great choice.

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-11-in-your-favorite-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I chose Hogwarts as well :)
    Great blog btw!

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaah I picked Harry Potter too this week!! Old Follower!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)