Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Favorite Quotes from Books:
1. “Lord, what fools these mortals be!” ~A Midsummer Nights Dream
2. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ~Wuthering Heights
3. "Sometimes you read a book so special that you want to carry it around with you for months after you've finished, just to stay near it." ~The Book Thief
4. "Do you know," Peter asked, "why swallows build in the eaves of houses? It is to listen to the stories." ~Peter Pan
5. “I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun." ~The Hunger Games
6. “Oh, we're playing nice now? Shall we have tea first? Brew up a nice pot of kiss-my-ass?” ~The Iron King
7. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault in Our Stars
8. “And he smiled at her, truely smiled- wicked and lovely...” ~Wicked Lovely
9. “I want to change the world, and do something valuable and beautiful. I want people to remember me before I'm dead, and then more afterwards.” ~My Booky Wook
10. “I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony” ~Blood Promise
This list barely scratches the surface of all my favorite book quotes lol. Also, this is my first Top Ten Tuesday post, I'd been wanting to start doing this for awhile and FINALLY got around to it! :)
What's your top ten?