Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday #42

Photobucket



Follow Friday is hosted by the lovely Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read. If you'd like to participate, it's easy. To learn more and get started, go check out: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Join the fun and make some new friends!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Q. Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

A. I just have to say, this is an awesomely fun question! :) 

The first pair that popped into my head was Niall from Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series, up against Keenan from the same series. 

I've always wanted the two of them to really just duke it out, Keenan has never been a favorite of mine and was a bit too whiny/annoying for my taste so I wouldn't mind seeing him get his butt kicked ha. Which by the way would totally happen because Niall would win that fight for sure, and not just because I love Niall lol, but I really think he's the better and more skilled fighter of the two.

Happy reading lovelies!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm DYING to read Wicked Lovely!! Not just for the story, the covers are also wicked beautiful!

    New follower, by the way ^^
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Wicked Lovely yet :) Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of that series but I haven't read it yet. New follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yes, I would vote for Niall as well!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, great matchup, and I'm totally with you. I'd love to see Niall beat Keenan!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)