Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #3



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The idea is to:
~Grab your current read 
~Open to a random page 
~Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
~Don't forget, no spoilers! (You don’t want to ruin the book for others)
~Share the title & author too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I'm currently reading:

Monster Of Men (Chaos Walking #3)
By: Patrick Ness

"Simone takes a frightened step back, as I swing my sore but mending leg over Acorn's saddle. "No one is the boss of me anymore, Simone" I say quietly, trying to stay calm but surprised at how strong I feel."

Page 94

Book Synopsis:


As a world-ending war surges around them, Todd and Viola face monstrous decisions. The indigenous Spackle, thinking and acting as one, have mobilized to avenge their murdered people. Ruthless human leaders prepare to defend their factions at all costs, even as a convoy of new settlers approaches. And as the ceaseless Noise lays all thoughts bare, the projected will of the few threatens to overwhelm the desperate desire of the many. The consequences of each action, each word, are unspeakably vast: To follow a tyrant or a terrorist? To save the life of the one you love most, or thousands of strangers? To believe in redemption, or assume it is lost? Becoming adults amid the turmoil, Todd and Viola question all they have known, racing through horror and outrage toward a shocking finale.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a great trilogy, it is easily one of my favorites. If you like futuristic dystopian type fantasy books then I definitely recommend this trilogy :) 

Well that's all for now, hope you all enjoy the teaser :)
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)