Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Contest: Win a signed copy of "Red Glove" by Holly Black!!

Who loves Holly Black? *raises hand*

Well if you love her as much as I do, and would like to win a signed copy of her newly released book, "Red Glove" you should head on over to this blog (see link below) and post your entry in the contest.

http://dorinewhite.blogspot.com/2011/04/contest-free-autographed-holly-black.html

I think the theme makes it an interesting contest :) and I'm spreading the word for anyone else who wants to enter ( *grins* )

I found out about this thanks to my lovely friend The Bookaholic. So be sure to check out her blog as well.


Good luck to everyone who enters :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)