Friday, February 18, 2011

Introducing The Dreamer

Hello blogging world, resident dreamer here :)

I just wanted to make this first official post an intro of sorts. 

I'm a bit of a newbie to the whole blogging thing, but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things easily enough. My blog content will vary post to post, from book reviews to random thoughts, or any other topic that I take an interest to at the time. 

I love to write and like to think of myself as a creative person. Although, I am a bit odd. But hey all the best people are right? :)

I love meeting interesting new people and if anyone has any questions they want to ask (within reason of course)  I'm all for it, so go ahead, ask away. I promise I don't bite :)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope everyone enjoys taking a glimpse into this dreamers world :)
You can also find me on Tumblr: http://thoughts-of-an-endless-dreamer.tumblr.com/.
Follow me there and on here if the notion suits you :)

P.S. A quote to ponder, "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." ~Edgar Allan Poe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make me happy! I read all of them and reply as soon as I can :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much to everyone for all of your support!! :)